Re: gEDA-user: Poll: Appropriate version of GTK for gEDA users?

> I am wondering what GTK version most gEDA users (as opposed to
> developers) run on their boxen.

I think it's important to support the current stable release
of most major distributions.

Debian Etch includes package libgtk2.0-0 (2.8.20-7).
   http://packages.debian.org/etch/libgtk2.0-0

I hope others will chime in for Fedora, Ubuntu, SUSE, Mandriva, etc.
My suspicion is that these all have shorter release cycles, and will
therefore use more recent GTK+ versions, than Debian Etch.

    - Larry