gEDA-user: Poll: Appropriate version of GTK for gEDA users?

Hello --

As part of the renewed effort to get a gerbv release pushed out, we're
having a discussion about the required version of GTK.  IIRC, the
current required GTK for gEDA/gaf is 2.4 or newer.  Please correct me
if I am wrong.

Of course, other components of the gEDA Suite (e.g. gerbv) don't have
a GTK version requirement.  Does PCB?  But perhaps there should be
one?

There are strong reasons to bump this requirement up (i.e. we can pick
up new features), but there are also strong reasons to keep it where
it is (i.e. lots of users probably don't have a cutting-edge version
of GTK on their boxen).  Therefore, it would be nice to gather some
data, and then have a quick discussion about which GTK is
appropriate.

I am wondering what GTK version most gEDA users (as opposed to
developers) run on their boxen.  I would very much appreciate it if
interested folks using gEDA could run this command:

pkg-config --modversion gtk+-2.0

and then e-mail me (or post here) the results.

Thanks!

Stuart
sdb (*AT*) cloud9 [*DOT*] net