gEDA-user: Enlarged footprints for hand soldering -- name conventions

Hello,

some footprint outlines suggested by manufactures are only useful for
automatic hot air soldering (ie. DFN14 of LTC4088 from Linear).

For hand soldering extended pads are necessary -- so I will create two
versions.

How should I name the official (manufacturer) and the extended
footprints?

PartName.fp (size as spezified in datasheet)
PartName_ext.fp (extended)
PartName_ext10.fp (each pad extended by 10mil)
PartName_hs.fp (hand soldering)

?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski