Re: gEDA-user: Questions on downloading and installing gnucap and gwave

This is getting comical.  Here's the results-de-jour:

[root@localhost ~]# yum install g++
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package g++ available.
Nothing to do
[root@localhost ~]#

I have seven flavors of gcc: gcc, gcc-c++, gcc-gfortran, gcc-gnat,
gcc-java, gcc-objc and gcc-objc++.  Would installing gcc and gcc-c++
be fine?