Re: gEDA-user: Questions on downloading and installing gnucap and gwave

I use fedora 7 which does not have gwave.  The package manager did not
list guile-1.6 so I downloaded guile-1.6.8 and tried to install it
using the same method you suggested for gwave.  I got the following
results after trying ./configure:

checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.
[root@localhost guile-1.6.8]#