Re: gEDA-user: pcb docs

DJ Delorie wrote:
> I think updating the PCB docs is going to be my next thing to focus on
> in PCB-land.  The existing docs are so out of date, I think it would
> be best to just write new ones - especially as I think we need not one
> but a couple of separate docs.  I've set up a web page here:
>
>     http://www.delorie.com/pcb/docs/

Seems to me that both the "getting started" and the "user's guide" could
be organized as a series of howto's.  Difference being: a "getting
started" howto is self-contained.  A "user's guide" howto may rely on
the user understanding all of the "getting started" howto's. Other than
that, I don't see a lot of philosophical difference between them.

As to prioritizing among them, here is my personal, biased, opinion of
priority order:
1) "getting started" howto's
2) developer's reference
3) user's reference