Re: gEDA-user: pcb docs

DJ Delorie wrote:
>I think updating the PCB docs is going to be my next thing

Great!

Dave N6NZ wrote:

>> 2) developer's reference
>
> Why?  I see two parts to this: HOWTOs for common types of changes
> (like writing a plug-in), and whatever doxygen spits out (eventually).
>
>It's my #2 priority for selfish reasons :)

>The source is not very approachable in it's current form.  You've lived
>with the source for too long to see how necessary this is for the rest
>of us.

I think some basic developer's reference is very important for larger projects.
Without it it can be very hard for new developers.

I take a short look on the pcb code (autorouter) some months ago. One very positiv point is
that the code is very compact. But understanding the internal concepts is not easy for novices.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski