Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] terminology

> One question we can ask ourselves is: "on which layers do we want
> "keepout" to be active or applied ?".

Hmmm... I think we're miscommunicating.  My goal is to document the
terms we use, not invent new features for pcb.

PCB doesn't currently use the terms "keepout" or "courtyard" for
anything.  Should we put them in the terminology section of the
getting started doc?  If so, what should they say?

If we change pcb to do something about these, we can (and should)
change the docs then.