Re: gEDA-user: Ok, who moved pin 4?

DJ Delorie wrote:

> I had to print each layer separately, because PCB wouldn't let me
> paste two boards into one layout and flip one, which would have let me
> etch both sides on one board then cut them apart and tape them
> together.

This triggers an idea for using PCB as a panelizer.  Write a script that
takes a pcb drawing and flips sides from basic orientations, not by
using the side definition for components.  The script output is a new
pcb drawing that can be loaded and placed on the first one for
panelizing purposes.  A left-right flip would be good for checking by
identifying text, but could be rotated if wanted when placing it.

John G

--
Ecosensory