Re: gEDA-user: Ok, who moved pin 4?

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 16:00 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > For my amusement.. would it be possible to configure your server to send
> > the schematic as MIME type: application/x-geda-schematic ?
>
> I already use application/x-schem on delorie.com and gedasymbols:
>
> HEAD /electronics/usb-gpio/usb-gpio.sch HTTP/1.0
>
> I've mentioned this before, too.

Ok sorry, I obviously missed that.

x-gschem doesn't give us the flexibility to distinguish symbols and
schematics (if desired), so I'll propose we keep the distinction of the
mime-types Tomaz suggested for semi-offical use in future.

Perhaps we can add x-gschem as an alias for schematic or something? (Or
add it as another generic "Opens in gschem" type, without specifying
schematic / symbol).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,