Re: gEDA-user: Ok, who moved pin 4?

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 16:29 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > x-gschem doesn't give us the flexibility to distinguish symbols and
> > schematics (if desired), so I'll propose we keep the distinction of the
> > mime-types Tomaz suggested for semi-offical use in future.
>
> I don't recall us getting past the proposal stage with all those mime
> types, though.  I can certainly change what my servers do once we all
> agree on official mime types.

Yes, true... there is nothing official yet. (Although I'm not holding my
breath for an immediate consensus). I had to move on something to
install at CUED, and I used Tomaz's work + something for (x)gsch2pcb.
These too can be changed very easily since they are only used to
associate files to icons at the moment.

There was a possibility of trying to register some _official_
application/vnd.geda.foo types, but first of all, I guess we'll want to
define what mime types we want / need before approaching that.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,