Re: gEDA-user: Problem with OGD1: Can anyone advise on good low-jitter clock

Hello Timothy,

take a look at Analog Devices AD9516-0 ... 5 family, these are flexible clock generators with many outputs and low jitter performance, as far as i understood in
the femti-seconds range (< 1ps jitter). I have no practical experience with them but i plan to use them in a new project.

Michael