gEDA-user: setting radius of an arc?

Is it possible to explicitly set an arc to a certain radius?

I want to draw a complex shape on the silk layer so my board house will
cut the board to that shape.  The shape I need has curved corners of
radius 221, 342 and 538 mil.

I am currently drawing shapes that look about right, then using ^R
report to select the one that has the right size.  Is there a Core
Action I can use on a selected arc to make it the right radius?

I'm surprised this hasn't come up before, but the Google search:

	arc radius site:www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/

came up dry.

Thanks,
Larry