Re: gEDA-user: Silkscreen Logo

If an SVG file generated with third party software package (Potrace,
AutoTrace, Inkscape or Delineate, ....) exists, then an xslt can in
theory be used to generate output compatible with pcb.

Is someone working on such an xslt?
If not, what would be the best way to import the resulting output into
PCB.  What spec would the output need to conform to?

I've just finished writing a few xslt's to generate build packages from
BOM's stored in relational DB's.  It's a way cool way to handle build
packages.   Soooo,...  what I'm saying is that if no on is working on
this, I might be willing to give it a shot (he says with great
trepidation).

Mike
home of the USB-Accelerometer
http://www.gcdataconcepts.com/xlr8r-1.html