Re: gEDA-user: powermeter board, with less ground planes :-)

> Could you add another regular quad or octal ADC? Or replace one of
> the ADE7753 with it? That way you could hook up things like water
> pressure sensors, thermistors and other things that could be useful
> in correlating power usage and outside effects.

I'm already going to need four of these boards for my house, I can
certainly build other boards for generic data aquisition.

The R8C chip has twelve ADC channels on it anyway.  Hmmm... I seem to
be using those pins for chip selects.  The motor control pins are
free, though.  I suppose I could move the pins over to free up the ADC
pins, but I'd like to get this board finished one of these days too ;-)

<peek at board> I think moving the chip selects to free up the ADCs
would be a relatively minor change.  Not sure what to do with the ADC
pins, though - connector?  vias?  header?