Re: gEDA-user: Howto make solder mask extend equal for all pads in layout?

Am Sonntag, den 05.10.2008, 00:09 +0100 schrieb Peter Clifton:
> On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 10:22 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > Is there something similar for copper clearing of pads/pins in polygons?
> >
> > Not that I'm aware of.  Again, you could write one pretty easily by
> > copying the existing one.
>
> changeclearsize(selected,10,mil)
>
> Also works for mask, if you select the mask layer before running it.

A late response...

For mask changeclearsize() seems not to act on distance of mask relief
to copper but on total relief size. So changeclearsize(selected,8,mil)
will not make the relief 8 mil larger than pad (as desired by me)

For copper clearance changeclearsize() works fine.

To adjust mask DJ's solution seems to work perfect:

DJ Delorie wrote on 4 Oct 2008:

>There is a MinMaskGap() action to increase the mask gap to vendor
>minimums.  What you can do is this:

>* Enable the mask layer

>* Select everything that needs the mask set

>* Use Ctrl-Shift-K to reduce the mask as much as you can for
  everything selected