Re: gEDA-user: pcb, Remove Connected Question

On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 10:43:10PM +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> But this does not delete connected traces only, but
> remove complete nets! I have deleted complete power nets with this
> function, while I wanted to delete a trace only. So I stopped to use
> this function.

Why?  The undo function of PCB works very well.  You should never have to
worry about trying an action and undoing it if you don't like the result.

If you define your request more clearly, it might result in a new feature.
Describe the rules you'd want to use to determine how much to remove and
where to stop.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>