Re: gEDA-user: pcb forgets default sizes for drill and annular ring

Am Montag, den 10.11.2008, 14:40 +0200 schrieb Duncan Drennan:
> Hi,
>
> If I set the DRC sizes in pcb and check the "Use DRC values as default
> for new layouts" it remembers the first four, but changes the last two
> on a new layout. I set the minimum drill to 0.4mm and the minimum
> annular ring to 0.25mm. When I open a new layout the minimum drill is
> 0.381mm and the minimum annular ring is 0.254mm.
>
> The 0.254mm (instead of 0.25mm) makes me thing that this may have
> something to do with working in mm.
>
> Can anyone reproduce this? I am working on pcb-20080202 in Cygwin on Vista.
>
> Thanks,
> Duncan

Same with pcb version 20080202 (GTK) on gentoo linux.
Minimum drill diameter and minimum annular ring is not saved.
I tested too with mm grid, but I do not think it is related to mm --
0.254mm is 10mil, this may be the default value.