gEDA-user: Daughter card opinion

Slightly OT, as it isn't specific to gaf, but I'm planning on mounting a
DSP/MCU on a daughter card so I can change brains without messing with
the brawns on my inverter circuit.  I had in mind a PCIe x4 connector,
e.g. Molex 877159108, which has the right number of pins (64), fairly
compact, and it doesn't require a mating connector on the daughter card
- 64 fewer connections for me to solder.  Just one question: since there
isn't a mating connector, does any one know of a reference for the
daughter card finger design and mechanical card outline?  The electrical
specifications are found readily enough, but not really the information
I need.  Any ideas, or alternative suggestions?

Thanks,
Ethan