Re: gEDA-user: pcb, how to remove mm garbage (very short lines)?

I think the base should be one Angstrom for two reasons. 1) that it
would be 10x the resolution of the pads. 2) According to wikipedia (with
the ångström being officially discouraged by both the International
Committee for Weights and Measures and the American National Standard
for Metric Practice).

Steve Meier