Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 03:52:47 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> 9) gschem usability bug: Double click on an attribute brings up an empty
> general attribute editor window. Should open the single attribute
> editor.

Just checked with gschem compiled this week from git: It gets me the
single attribute editor as requested. Next time, I'll double check if the
issues I had a few months age do still exist in current versions...

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog