gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests

While working on geda projects I put down notes whenever a bug, a wart or
a missing feature crossed my way. The idea was to collect them and make
sure they are no simply misconceptions of mine. During the last months
this list has grown considerably (approx. 170...). The hole list en block
might be a bit too much. So I decided to present the issues ten at a
time:

1) pcb mini bug: [n] is missing in the list of accel keys

2) pcb feature request: The ability put all postscript and png exports
into a dedicated directory "print".

3) pcb wart: The default extension for postscript export is"$NAME.ps"
This is not useful for multi-file output. It produces file names like
"pidpeltier.ps.fab.ps".
Suggestion: Change the default file name to "$NAME"

4) gnetlist feature request: add *.g2p to the list of known applications
in a gnome context. IMHO "g2p" is a more appropriate extension than
"proj" like the tutorial suggests.

5) pcb bug: lines on silk do not print on assembly printout.

6) pcb none feature: Why do the grid shortcuts depend on the units
setting? In a mixed metric/imperial environment this makes changing grids
a hassle.

7) pcb feature request: Let the connected color depend on the involved
layer. Currently, a track marked connected looks the same on top like on
bottom.

8) pcb feature request: When asked to export pcb should check for
shortened nets and warn accordingly. (Add an option to never warn
again)

9) gschem usability bug: Double click on an attribute brings up an empty
general attribute editor window. Should open the single attribute
editor.

10) minor pcb bug: If a file exists, Save-buffer-elements-to-file sends
two successive warning dialogs.

Should I check-in these issues to the bug tracker?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog