Re: gEDA-user: Spice PWL database or PWL generator

Hi Svenn Are Bjerkem and all,

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 10:19 +0100, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Yamazaki R2 <yamazakir2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >   Does anybody know of a database of different types of PWL sources or a
> >   program that can generate a pwl source from a customized graph (either
> >   a function or hand drawn)?
>
> If you have nothing against java, there is a nifty tool at
> http://www.timing-diagrams.com/
> That can convert digital waveforms into pwl. The pwl export is done
> via a script in beanshell so it is possible to get a pwl that suits
> your spice simulator.
>
> I have not yet seen any F/OSS tool that converts analog waveforms to
> pwl which is probably what you want

If the above url is about drawing timing diagrams you can also look at:

http://drawtiming.sourceforge.net/

If this is about generating stimuli for a simulator based on the timing
diagrams, that's another functionality which I have not yet seen.

Then again, google may be your friend  ...   YMMV  ;-)

My EUR 0.02 and the usual disclaimers.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.