Re: gEDA-user: Spice PWL database or PWL generator

Hi Yamazaki,
I've attached my ngspice python module to this message. There are no manual (I'm to lazy, sorry) but the code is more or less documented, and it is really easy to use. Integrated functions lets read ngspice output file to python, start ngspice (to use in scripts) and create pwl source from yours raw data.
If You will have any questions write to me (to this list or to michalwd1979@xxxxxxxxx) and I will try to help.

GEDA developers, do you think that this module should be in geda spice utils? If yes then please treat it as GPL and attach/modify wherever it is needed.

Regards,
Michael W.