gEDA-user: GTKWave scroll in interactive mode

Hi,
(sorry for my poor English)
I'm using gtkwave in interactive mode as a poor-man logic analyzer! I've
written a simple program to get data from USB (which is connected to
FT245 board) and write it into stdout in VCD format. Everything is fine
but as simulation time increases, I should manually scroll right the
waveform. I'm wondering is there any way to auto-scroll gtkwave to show
end of vcd file when new data receives from stdin?
-I have tried to compile gtwave from source instead of using ubuntu
packages, but the compiled version didn't work in interactive mode!
Regards,
Abd. Man