Re: gEDA-user: GTKWave scroll in interactive mode

Hi
GTKWave has "Zoom To End" button for scrolling to rightmost. To have a
continues view I need to manually click on this button or drag the
scroll-bar to rightmost. It's really hard to follow end of waveform.
I've tried to compile gtkwave from source (and try to add needed option)
but compiled gtkwave freezes in interactive mode with no error or
warning!
Regards,
Abd