Re: gEDA-user: PCB cause heavy load on X server

Hello,
Sorry for long delay, I had a few problems with my PC.
Anyway after upgrading pcb to latest cvs version, and upgrading my xorg drivers moving components is not so slow any more. While it is not super fast either, I don't need to wait a few seconds to see component in new place. However pcb still works considerably slower then other applications and create high X server load during moving ect.
I'm attaching my test.pcb file, but there is nothing special in it. I think that it is enough to add a few large pin count components to layout to reproduce this effect.

Best Regards,
Michael W.