Re: gEDA-user: PCB cause heavy load on X server

Hello Peter,
I will send the file to you shortly. I found out some strange differences in netlist and pcb libraries generation between my stationary PC and notebook. Both machines have the same system and software versions, I need to fix it up before testing to not make false assumptions. Sorry for delay.

Best Regards,
Michael W.