Re: gEDA-user: PCB cause heavy load on X server

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 15:34 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> You're probably hitting the polygon dicer slowdown that many people
> see.  Have you tried setting "thin draw polygon"?  Otherwise, check
> the mailing list for the polygon dicer cache patch and see if that
> helps.

Available here:

http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git?a=commitdiff_plain;h=edcc777d25a91f529edafd8d1b0ba2f24bf1765e

I just need to remove a few debugging printf where I was trying to
figure out if I was leaking the cached values.. and possibly silence the
warning: "Compute_noholes caught poly->Clipped = NULL\n" (which it
occasionally hits), and it ought to be ready to check in.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,