Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20081128 snapshot

Am Freitag, den 28.11.2008, 12:23 -0500 schrieb Dan McMahill:
> I've just placed a new snapshot of PCB up on the sourceforge site.

Thanks, I will test it with Gentoo-Linux (AMD64) tomorrow.

How is this snapshot related to cvs version of pcb?
Is it identical to current cvs, or is it tested?

Is there a description of these great "Ben-Mode" available?
I have seen these photo-realistic pictures of DJ and other, but have
never seen a detailed description how it was done (guess with gimp?)

Best regards

Stefan Salewski