Re: gEDA-user: PCB, I lost my layer colors

> This is true, the proper way was to fix the leaks in one patch and
> introduce layer attributes in a subsequent one; however, DJ asked
> about single patch, and I didn't want to add _buggy_ support for
> layer attributes; nonetheless, I explained how to get even that
> buggy support.

I'm not going to be anal-retentive about splitting patches into the
smallest possible quantum of change, either.  The patch had two
changes - add attributes to layers and make sure they get cleaned up.
They're very related and both somewhat trivial.  I don't think anyone
would have a problem figuring out what happened if an automated
regression tester identified it as a source of problems.