Re: gEDA-user: PCB, I lost my layer colors

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 07:09 +0000, Ineiev wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>:
> * Subject: Re: gEDA-dev: gEDA-cvs: pcb.git: branch: master updated
> >> commit 149ff2e16560e85e2f060c89020da121eb83f1b6
> >> Author: Ineiev <ineiev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> Commit: DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >>
> >>     add attributes to layers
> >>
> >>     Fix memory leaks of attributes
>
> May I humbly beg to CC such messages to gEDA-user?
> you see, I'm too nasty person to be subscribed to gEDA-dev
> and I usually don't read the archives;

That could be fixed. I sent it to geda-dev, as I thought you were
subscribed there, and didn't want to make a fuss about the (minor) issue
on gEDA user.

> Also, I'm sure if someone had suggested splitting the patch in this thread,
> the desired result would follow in few hours if not less.
>
> Thanks and most sincere apologises,
> Ineiev

No problem.. it wasn't a big issue anyway. If we had "patch police" then
they would be after me for the number of _empty_ commits I've pushed by
mistake using stgit ;).

Best wishes,

Peter C.