Re: gEDA-user: unumber on copy-paste

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:17:04 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> I use the attached. I wrote it as a little example for someone (can't
> recall who), and ended up using it.
>
> Dump it in ~/.gEDA/ and add the following to your gafrc, adjusting paths
> as necessary:

Tried it, but it doesn't seem to change numbers. There are no warnings,
or errors, either.

If I add "blurb" in yopur script between
	(use-modules...)
and
	(define ( ...)
, I see that my local library is not loaded, because interpretation of
the gafc file exited silently at this point. So I assume, the scheme file
is read fine without the blurb.

While I look at it, I notice, that the auto-number hooks supplied by the
system-gafrc also don't work when put in my gafrc:

(load "/usr/local/geda/share/gEDA/scheme/auto-uref.scm")
(add-hook! add-component-hook auto-uref)
(add-hook! copy-component-hook auto-uref)

There is no other copy-component-hook hook in my config files.
Anything else I can check?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak