gEDA-user: annoying warnings by gsch2pcb

Just moved a slightly larger than usual project from schematic capture to
the layout phase. In addition to pointing me to the usual amount of real
design errors gsch2pcb insisted on a long list of warnings about begnin
topics. This is a bit annoying because the real lapses hide betwween the
many lines.

Two kinds of warning were particularly numerous:

/-----------------
WARNING: Trying to rename something twice:
	GND and GND
are both a src and dest name
This warning is okay if you have multiple levels of hierarchy!
\-----------------

The project is indeed an hierarchical design. So the warning is harmless.
Wouldn't it be possible for gnetlist to "know" that the netnames in
question are indeed part of a hierarchical design?

WARNING: -8V has no footprint attribute so won't be in the layout.

I get this warning for every io-symbol that transfers signals between
different sheets. Is there an attribute I should add to my symbols to get
rid of this?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211