Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20091103

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Bert Timmerman wrote:
> Hmm, I would not know how to update an iso image for a liveDVD with
> yum ;(

Either try to create a liveusb from the livedvd ( 2 - 4 mins work).
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/wiki/developers#CreatingaFELLiveUSB

> Does there happen to be some docs on how to create your own "FEL
> liveDVD" ?

If you are not planning to add your own software or any third party
software, I would recommend you simply download a nightly spin:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/electronic-lab/

else you will find a simple howto we create a livedvd :
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/wiki/developers#CreatinghisherownLivedvd

Cheers,
Chitlesh Goorah

PS: I've just wrote it for you. If there is something missing let me know.

Chitlesh