Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20091103

Hi,

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 07:43 +0000, Ineiev wrote:
> On 11/12/09, Bert Timmerman <bert.timmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 11/7/09, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh.goorah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I like it as it will help me spin off a major release notes for FEL-13
> >> based on it.
> >> e.g for FEL-12
> >> http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/papers/FEL12ReleaseNotes.pdf
> >
> > Hmm, AFAICT no mentioning/notes on pcb developments (yet ?).
>
> The referred paper was about FEL-12, not FEL-13.
>
> Regards,
> Ineiev

FEL-13 ?

I might have misread things, and I hope that most recent stable versions
of pcb available at the moment of release are going to be included in
FEL-12, FEL-13, ..., whatever comes next.

I just test drove FEL-11, and IIRC there is a 2008-ish version of pcb
included.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.