gEDA-user: Purpose of this list

I wonder if there is a better place to ask simple electronics questions
like OpAmp behaviour?

I think newsgroup sci.electronics.design is not too bad?

For this list we already have much traffic -- user questions and some
developer discussion. My personal view is, that it is fine to see the
talk about development here, it is very interesting, but for people like
me with non native english language and only basic programming skills it
is not always possible to follow the discussion. So we have to delete
some posts without reading it. If we will get additional very much
electronics stuff not related to gEDA/PCB/... software (beside some
offtopic) we may become flooded.

What do you think?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski