Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-dev: Arc intersection connectivity bug

Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 10:31 +0100, Gabriel Paubert wrote:
>> OTOH, I'd like to be able to have arc segments as boundary for polygons,
>> since it would simplify some common microwave structures.
>
> Harry suggested this in a comment in his polygon code - it would make
> things like round holes in polygons nicer too.

Hmmm....  If we defined lines as arc segments for arcs of practically infinite length
one data type could be dropped as lines would then be a subset of arcs.

It would fit with an imperfect world where straight lines are hard to find -- they curve or wobble.

John