Re: gEDA-user: PCB Copy Issue

On 11/14/09, Tony Radice <tradice1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     I have run across an issue with copy and paste that I think should
[snip]
> The Top Board Layer pour WAS present in the first paste operation. It
> disappeared in the three subsequent pastes. This configuration was
> visible when I closed the file after creating it. I've included the
> file.
>
> In subsequent openings, the pour was visible on pastes two and three,
> but NOT on pastes 1 and 4 (they go from left to right).

In the attached board file, there are no polygons on "component"
layer, which is "top". polygons on "solder" (bottom), power and
"signal1" layers are shown as expected to me.

I see two possibilities:
(1) there were polygons on "component" layer that are actually absent in the
posted board; in this case, could you post your original (unpanelised) board,
preferably gzipped on PCB Sourceforge bugtracker?

(2) the bug was fixed recently, as I used a post-20091103 GIT version.
can you check the current GIT head?

Thanks,
Ineiev