Re: gEDA-user: PCB GIT: tracking inter-file moves

On 11/16/09, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (Wow, that is a lot of code changes!)

The life is hard.

> Looks like many of them are ready to push, e.g. "update addresses,
> dates, rm $Id$s" etc..?

Probably yes, but I believe that two patches are almost pointless "per se".
You see, I'm not a developer to say whether they are ready to push;
I just think that they implement the feature; I can't essentially improve
them any more without external feedback, either from developers or from users.

> I can't review properly at the moment though..

Well, it will be reviewed the next time.

Thanks,
Ineiev