Re: gEDA-user: trying to compile gwave 20090213

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:12 PM, KURT PETERS wrote:
> > Chitlesh
>   What do you intend to use gwave for?  Is it for viewing SPICE output?
>   Kurt

Users like it when they use it with Gspiceui.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Same problem here for AMD64. And no idea, sorry...

I have to admit that guile dependencies are a real pain in the neck.

Could verify if you have the same exact version as all of my dependencies :
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/chitlesh/task_1811142/logs/i686/root.log

Are you launching gwave on the same machine you are compiling it ?

If this might help
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/gwave/devel/

Chitlesh