Re: gEDA-user: How to deal with single/dual parts?

On Nov 19, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Peter Clifton wrote:

> The code which refreshes the pin-numbers when you change these
> unusually
> attached attributes is broken (missing) in git HEAD. Various special
> case checks for "slot=" exist, but none of the others. Nice things
> start
> to happen when you refactor the code though.. it starts to work
> better.
>
> The crux of it:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-gaf/pcjc2.git/commitdiff/
> a8e4dd845a0dc49798fabc757a851f38567aa10a

A bunch of changes to .c files. That's why you're frustrated, and why
I worry so much. The refactoring that's really needed is to take the
decisions away from the C core, move them to the Scheme layer, where
they can be overridden to support whatever the project flow needs.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx