Re: gEDA-user: howto print with "pcb -x eps" ?

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:47:57 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> It takes layer GROUP numbers, or layer NAMES.  Layer groups are numbered
> starting at zero, just for inconsistency.

Lets see:

>> Layer definition of my current project is:
>> 	Groups("1,2,3,c:4,5,6,s:7:8")

I assume, the special groups "top" and "bottom" are the first in the
list. So the layer definition line amounts to:

Group 0 = "top", aka "component group", contains layer numbers 1, 2, 3
Group 1 = "bottom", aka "solder group", contains layer numbers 4, 5, 6
Group 2 = "comment", contains layer number 7
Group 3 = "outline", contains layer number 8

Hmm. The actual results don't fit this pattern:

>> 0: holes, top-pads, pins/vias, top-GND, top-poly, top
>> 1: holes, top-pads, pins/vias, top-GND, top-poly, top
>> 2: holes, bottom-pads, pins/vias, bot-GND, bot-poly, bottom
>> 3: holes, bottom-pads, pins/vias, bot-GND, bot-poly, bottom
>> 4: holes, bottom-pads, pins/vias, bot-GND, bot-poly, bottom
>> 5: holes, bottom-pads, pins/vias, bot-GND, bot-poly, bottom
>> 6: holes, pins/vias, comments
>> 7: holes, outline
>> 8: holes
>> 9: holes, top-pads, pins/vias, top-GND, top-poly, top

Did I miss something?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak