Re: gEDA-user: PCB: AutoRouter

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 13:29 +1300, Anthony Blake wrote:
> Stefan Salewski wrote:
> > Is option --enable-toporouter-output only for debugging -- needs cairo,
> > what does it?
>
> Huh? That is only referring to the debugging output.. if that option is
> not enabled, the router will still try and exported geometry back to PCB.

OK, --enable-toporouter-output is for debugging.

But for PCB20091103 I do see no difference if built with
--enable-toporouter-output or --disable-toporouter-output.
I have checked with GTK and Lesstif GUI and tut1.pcb -- final routing
result is fine when traces are copied back to pcb program.
(Filesize of PCB program is increased with --enable-toporouter-output,
so it has an effect. grep command shows me cairo operations in ifdef
TOPO_OUTPUT constructs, so it is not a fake.)

It there only a visible effect of --enable-toporouter-output for the
experimental OpenGL branch?
Or only if --enable-debug is set at the same time?

Best wishes,

Stefan Salewski