Re: gEDA-user: Dsub15 HD

Sorry about the weird numbers but yes everything is in mm, the diagram
I had used mm as the units so I have to draw everything using mm.

I didn't consider fab requirements, hand soldering requirements, or
pin numbering since just was just my first pass at me learning the
tool. I'll be re-editing the symbol a bit later but from what I can
tell it passes the default DRC except the min silk screen width. Which
is ok with the fab I'm going to be using.