gEDA-user: New Dsub15 HD footprint & some questions

Hi all,

Attaching the new version of the dsub15 hd footprint, instead of
drawing it with a mm grid I drew it with a mil grid and just made the
mm to mil conversions from the diagram of the footprint I have. I also
fixed the soldermask clearances, let me know if this symbol is good
enough now to be added to the gedasymbols.org database.

I also have a few questions about pcb.

1. Is it possible to disable the log window and library window from
poping up when you launch pcb?
2. Is it possible to change things like clearances after drawing a
line or via without manually editing the pcb file in an ascii editor?
3. How do you set the orgin of a footprint?

Thanks