Re: gEDA-user: Dsub15 HD

On 11/27/2009 01:43 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> I set my mask clearance to be 3 mil away from the copper, that's what
> most fabs want.

Do you (or some one else) have a script that will edit the
pins/pads/vias on the board and automagically set the mask clearance to
your desired value (e.g. 3 mils each side, +600 PCB units to the
pad/pin/via copper).  On my last board, I modified the numbers in a text
editor, but a pearl script would be much easier.  It would be a help if
anyone had a bit of parser already written... (Don't build when you can
steal!)

-Ethan