Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL Testers (please test)

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:29:04 +0000
Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is the gotcha.. the VBO code didn't really work on the NVidia
> machine.. rendering got really slow. If you discover this, you can force
> it back to using "Arrays" rather than VBOs with this patch:

Peter,

Maybe, just by chance, you have the same problem I had (855 chipset).
There is a bug going around in the Intel drivers, which was finally
solved in the latest kernel, 2.6.35, but even there, a last minute
error crept in, and req'd a patch. If this is the case, I can fetch the
solution.

John