Re: gEDA-user: ANNOUNCE: New gEDA Scheme extension API

> I had a problem of not following the directions.ÂÂÂ  Back on track now.
> The error was caused by running make on git branch *master instead of
> the checkout we were told to do. Nevermind...

Glad to hear it's now working.

To those of you who're playing with the API -- I pushed out some important bugfixes yesterday that you'll probably want to make sure you have. If you checked out the code using the instructions I gave in my original e-mail, you can update by running:

    git pull

And I've got some useful additional features on the way over the next couple of days, too. :-)

             Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group