Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL Testers (please test)

Am 10.11.2010 00:08, schrieb Peter Clifton:
Try again now..

Ok I did, but with no luck - seg. faults again with all options you mentioned.

PS. If you see crashes, I'm interested in the full backtrace. It might
be that the driver doesn't appreciate that I still have some buffer
mapped whilst I'm glClear'ing. (Although it should not care!).

You find the backtrace at

http://www.frajasalo.de/frank/projekt/pcb/gdb-pcb.local_customisation_no_pours-backtrace-20101110-1.txt

I hope it will help, even without the debugging symbols in the system stuff. In my former tests I only benchmark the program, so with deeper looking at it, I found some unexpected behavior:

On my AMD Mobility Radeon HD3450 (driver: radeonhd) system (debian, stable but old!) and your local_customisation_no_pours branch (without the recent patches) the line ends look wrong

http://www.frajasalo.de/frank/projekt/pcb/pcb.local_customisation_no_pours-20101110_amd4core.png

Is there option to enable such a view or is this an error? before_pours looks ok.

And on my Intel system I have disturbances comming like rays from the middle of the viewport/drawing area, see:

http://www.frajasalo.de/frank/projekt/pcb/pcb.local_customisation_no_pours-20101110_intel.ogv

This effect appears also with before_pours branch - this make me wondering because you are developing on an intel system if I understand right.

Frank.